Grex took the best and made it even better with the GREX P650LX. It was made to fulfill a higher demand 1) to accommodate smaller compressors; 2) for convenience and safety; and 3) for long headless pins and more hardwood applications The P650LX combines a larger motor with an Auto Lock-Out featuring the new patent pending One-Touch Over-Ride, 2" headless pin capability, a steel belt hook, and a contact safety.
Adding an "X" (Extra Power) to the P650LX means: Extra power even with smaller compressors, extra convenience, and most importantly an extra safety. Adding the "L" (Auto Lock-Out) to the GREX P650LX means: Less rework, less down time, and less tool and project damage. Now drive longer fasteners into harder woods with smaller compressors and a more robust motor.
The new One-Touch Over-Ride feature allows you to tack or finish a project using the 10 "reserve" headless pins with one touch to the One-Touch Over-Ride button. Auto Lock-Out was added to prevent dry-firing and to assist in difficult, more critical jobs such as overhead crown molding, because dry-firing can cause damage to the tool and might cause damage to an exquisite, expensive project. To prevent dry-firing, the Auto Lock-Out locks the GREX P650LX with approximately 10 pins remaining in the magazine. High up on a ladder fastening overhead, with a single touch, press the One-Touch Over-Ride button and safely use the remaining pins to tack a project-piece in place.
What's more, the high tolerance precision machined hardened steel driver, Posit-Lock™ nose cover and nose guide assembly aligns and seats the headless pin for optimal drive performance. Its tight tolerance, durability, and functionality reduces jams to a minimum. Imported
- One-Touch Over-Ride button allows use of the 10 remaining "reserve" pins
- Larger powerful motor combined with a newly improved contact safety design
- Auto Lock-Out prevents dry-firing and project damage
- Auto Lock-Out over-ride button allows use of the remaining pins
- Drives 23-gauge headless pins ranging from 3/8" to 2" in length
- Patented magazine self-adjusts for 14 different fastener lengths
- Narrow nose design for access to more tight areas and angles
- Powerful motor to drive fasteners into hardwood
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined and aluminum cylinder and piston valve
- Drop-in fastener loading for quick and easy re-loading
- Fastener indicator window shows pin supply; alerting operator to reload
- Posit-Lock™ nose cover for tight tolerance and access to the pin chamber
- Swivel air coupler helps keep air hose tangle-free
- Rear exhaust with silencer reduces noise and directs exhaust air away
- Steel Belt hook keeps your tool at your side; left or right mounted
- No-mar rubber tip prevents marring of work surface
- No-mar guidelines for accurate pinning
- Rear magazine cap with hex wrench and spare no-mar tip
Overhead applications, Light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight paneling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work, Window beading, Display and sign work, etc.
Grex P650LX: Includes Pinner; Safety Glasses; Lubricant; Adjusting Wrenches; and Manual, all in a protective Storage Case. Imported