Ideally designed for finishing, detailed woodworking, and light assembly, GREX Pinners possess an innovative and patented magazine that eliminates the need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
They shoot fasteners easily, even in hardwoods, and leave nearly invisible fastener holes. It is the only industrial strength pinner offering an adjust-free magazine. The P635 has a fastener length range of 3/8" to 1-3/8". Imported
Includes: Pinner; Safety glasses; and protective Storage Case.
- Powerful motor penetrates fasteners through the hardest materials.
- Compact and lightweight design for improved maneuverability.
- Patented design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
- Double trigger safety prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Side loading with mechanism to prevent fasteners from tumbling.
- Narrow nose reaches tight areas and corners for detailed trim work.
- Removable nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Removable no-mar tip prevents marring of work surface.
- Rear exhaust with built-in silencer to reduce exhaust sound.
- Fastener indicator to see when reloading is necessary.
- Convenient belt hook for easy carrying of tool.
- Quick access magazine storage for wrench and no-mar rubber tip.
Applications: Light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight paneling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work, Window beading, Display and sign work.