The 2116AD is the most compact and lightweight tool of its class. It provides the power and quick air recycling time required for high performance. It performs at relatively low air pressures - 20% to 40% lower air consumption than competing models.
Slim profile offers maximum visibility of the fastening work area. Easy pull-up magazine latch and convenient drop-in loading for short reloading times. Uses Senco A Series staples. Includes storage case. Imported
- Patent pending trigger valve allows for rapid shooting.
- Ergonomic comfort hand grip provides a firm grip on tool.
- Rear exhaust directs exhaust away from you and your work piece.
- Simple and effective design for reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Heavy steel head cap can be used as a hammer for quick fixes.
- Anodized cylinder and magazine; durable driver and o-ring assembly.
Dimensions: 8.5" L x 5.5" H x 1.5" W (21.6cm x 14cm x 5.3cm)
Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kgs.)
Operating Pressure: 70 to 100 psi (4.1 to 7 bars)
Fastener Type: 22 gauge 3/16" crown staples
Fastener Range: 3/16" to 5/8" (5mm ~to16mm)
Fastener Capacity: approx. 100 staples
Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
Applications: Upholstering, Carpet laying, Light wood assembly, Display and sign work, Luggage construction, Silk screen assembly, Home building applications, Applying drapery fabric to cornices, Sign shops, Box spring and mattress covers, Automobile interior, Installation of light trim moldings, Light gauge metal piercing, Roofing paper, etc.