With Measuring Furniture for Reproduction, you can learn the simple steps to masterfully reproduce any piece. Expert woodworker Phil Lowe shows you how to take the measurements of an existing piece, create a set of plans, and then reproduce the piece in your workshop.
You'll also learn how to:
- Make freehand sketches
- Use story sticks to record dimensions
- Scribe profiles of curved parts
- Measure and analyze hidden joinery
- Make templates from your drawings
- Use templates to rough out parts
The next best thing to a private lesson. Measuring Furniture for Reproduction takes you right into expert woodworker Phil Lowe's shop for an unforgettable 55-minute lesson.
You'll see firsthand exactly how to do the work - the tools, the techniques, and the subtle rhythms of each process.
Color. 55 min. USA