The Festool TS 55 REQ Punge-Cut Track Saw Imperial is not your standard circular saw. With its accuracy and versatility, it would better be compared to the most advanced table saws, miter saws or panel saws available. Add in its incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use, and you have a precision-cutting solution like no other, as at home in the highest-end cabinet shop as on a job-site remodel. With the addition of micro-adjustable depth controls and a flat housing for flush-cutting against walls or adjacent surfaces, the TS 55 REQ is Festool's most advanced plunge cut saw ever, which is saying a lot. Germany
What's different about the TS 55 REQ compared to the previous model, the TS 55 EQ?:
1. Easy-To-Read, Dual-Depth Scale - Large, readable Imperial (fractional) scale indicates depth setting, for cuts on or off the guide rail.
2. Micro-Adjustable Depth Control - Integrated micro-adjust knob enables precise depth adjustment, so you cut only what's intended.
3. Streamlined Splinterguard - Always there when you need it, eliminating tearout on both sides of the blade.
4. Flat Housing for Flush-Cutting - With a flat housing that has a variable offset from 1/2" to 1-13/16", you'll make straight cuts perfectly parallel to any edge, further increasing your range of applications with the TS 55 REQ.
5. Re-Designed Riving Knife - Emerges before the saw blade for easier positioning in existing cuts lines.
6. Greater Bevel Range - Simple detent-override function extends angle cutting to -1° to 47° with positive stops at 0° and 45°.
7. Better Dust Control - Improved dust channel design further enhances extraction efficiency, so you can work right in the customer's space, with less clean-up.
More Key Features:
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Simple depth adjustment allows you to expose only the part of the blade necessary for the cut. The plunge action allows cut placement anywhere on the cut line for straight cuts or cut-outs into material.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- Splinter Guard provides splinter-free cutting on both sides of the cut line. Eliminate tear out on both sides of the cut line with the guide rail and replaceable splinter guard. Keeping both sides of the cut line clean means less material waste.
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- The Rotating Dust Port directs dust away from the saw, user, and the material or connect it to a Festool CT dust extractor for tool-triggered dust capture.
TS 55 REQ Saw w/55" Guide Rail: Includes the TS 55; a 48 Tooth Carbide Blade; 55" Guide Rail; Splinterguard; Limit Stop; Plug-It Power Cord; and a SYS 4 TL T-LOC Systainer.
Save 10% On A Dust Extractor! - Buy any Festool Power Tool at the same time and save 10% on the purchase price of the Extractor!