Here’s a convenient, quick-reference guide to current electrical code, designed for on-site use. You’ll find anything you need to wire a house right the first time - all collected in a user-friendly flip chart with durable spiral binding and laminated pages.
Here are a few of the ways Code Check Electric can help you work smarter and faster to wire a safe house:
- Instantly provides the correct answers to hundreds of common code questions
- Gives you valuable details for use in the planning and layout of your wiring projects
- Conveniently referenced to the National Electrical Code and International Residential Code
- Provides current information compiled by Certified Combination Building Inspectors and Master Electricians
- Helps you work more efficiently on-site by reducing code violations
Softcover. Color. 32 pages
This product has not yet been reviewed.
to write your own review.