Specially selected as a true starter set, these 6 full size turning tools from respected maker, Robert Sorby, give the new turner an excellent basic set of high quality tools that will give the flexibility to handle both bowl and spindle turning with few restrictions.
- 3/4" Roughing Gouge - Rough turn square stock to round
- 3/8" Spindle Gouge - For detailing spindles
- 3/8" Bowl Gouge - A must tool have for shaping bowls
- 3/4"Oval Skew - For planing, detailing, and beading spindle work
- 1/2" Round Scraper - Excellent for hollowing goblets and boxes, and shear scraping
- 1/8" Parting Tool - Parts off stock at the end and adds details to the work.
Tools in the set range from approximately 14-1/4" to 19-1/4" in overall length. HSS blades with ash handles. England
This product has not yet been reviewed.
to write your own review.